The Software Solution for E-mail Encryption
REDDOXX MailSealer is the security solution for your e-mail correspondence. Outbound e-mails are signed and encrypted; inbound e-mails are verified and decoded. MailSealer supports the internationally established encryption standard S/MIME and is therefore compatible with other solutions used by your communication partners. The encryption and signing processes are rule based and therefore central as well as automated – regardless of the user.
The functions at a glance
- Security solutions for e-mail communications
- GDPR-compliant e-mail encryption
- Supports the internationally established e-mail encryption standard S/MIME and REDDOXX-Passphrase (MailSealer Light)
- Encryption and digital signature processes are centralized in accordance with the company’s security policies
- Policies can be flexibly defined
- Sustainably protects all e-mails from third party access and data misuse
- Simple code and certificate management
- As mandated by law: Encrypted and decoded e-mails can be archived with REDDOXX MailDepot
- Instant secure transmission of confidential content thanks to spontaneous encryption with MailSealer Light
- Expands e-mail archiving solutions by REDDOXX by adding secure send and reception functions for e-mails through encryption and digital signatures.
User administration & directory services
- Local database
- Active directory
- Open LDAP
- Lotus Notes
- Novell NetWare (E-Directory)
- Automatic synchronization of e-mail accounts from directory services
Supported mail servers
- MS-Exchange ®
- Lotus Notes
- OX – Open Xchange
- Hosted Exchange ®
- Tobit David
- Novell GroupWise
- Also supports a number of other mail servers
All of the above-mentioned brands are the property of the respective owners; no liability for changes or errors assumed.
- Integrated virus protection for all inbound and outbound e-mails
- Virus filtering is also possible in Office documents with macros
- Encryption and digital signature
- Encryption of outbound e-mails via password
High availability features
- Hot-Standby Cluster (optional module)
- SNMP monitoring
- Health control
- Self healing (watchdog)
- Outlook integration (add-in)
- Web interface
- Windows program
E-Mail encryption becomes mandatory for GDPR compliance
The European GDPR (‘General Data Protection Regulation’) which has been in effect since May 25th, 2018 postulates in Article 32, Paragraph 1 that personal data has to be protected. Specifically “the pseudonymisation and encryption of personal data” is mentioned. REDDOXX MailSealer complies with the GDPR’s requirements for secure e-mail communication.
Do not take any risk!
Sending unencrypted e-mails comes with high inherent risks: The contents may be read by unauthorized third parties with relative ease – and could even be altered. Moreover, the recipient is unable to verify with certainty whether the e-mail actually originated from the indicated sender.
REDDOXX MailSealer is the tool you need to eliminate this problem: All outbound e-mails are automatically encrypted by the user in a central and autonomous manner. A falsification proof digital signature is applied. At the other end, received e-mails are verified and decoded by the system.
E-mail encryption and digital signature the easy way: Upgrade your e-mail communications to a new level of security.
Discover REDDOXX MailSealer
Fully automated encryption and decoding – thanks to MailSealer Light this feature also works spontaneously for every recipient. Watch the video to find out how REDDOXX MailSealer will make your e-mail correspondence more secure.
← Click on the video to learn more
„Everything works as it always did”
E-mail encryption provides a significant increase in security for inbound and outbound e-mails. Moreover, your employees do not have to change any of their usage routines (“everything works the way it always did”) and there is no need to make costly changes to your IT structure.
Other benefits of MailSealer
The system supports the internationally used encryption standard S/MIME and is thus easily compatible with many other established encryption solutions.
The solution supports internationally established encryption standards as well as REDDOXX-Passphrase (MailSealer Light), the code and certification administration is simple, the solution allows for the archiving of encrypted and decoded e-mails as required by law in REDDOXX MailDepot as well as the instant protected transmission of confidential content through spontaneous encryption with MailSealer Light!
Three-in-one Simplicity – the REDDOXX Suite
Archiving, anti-spam and encryption working together in a single solution
Boasting thousands of successful implementations, this is the complete solution for businesses that want it all . For 5 ‑ 50,000 e-mail accounts – if you want an absolutely secure solution!
- Optimized backup and recovery
- Retroactive e-mail archiving
- Improved e-mail management and more centralized corporate knowledge
available for any company size and number of users
Flexibly combine your desired solutions such as MailSealer and MailDepot and only buy what you really need.
|Number of Users||Encryption|
(incl. 12 months subscription)
(incl. 36 months subscription)
|Encryption and E-Mail Archiving|
(incl. 36 months subscription)
|Annual renewal of subscription after expiration
|10||1.330,00€ *||1.770,00€ *||starts from 2.270,00€ *||340,00€|
|50||1.930,00€ *||2.370,00€ *||starts from 3.030,00€ *||340,00€|
|100||3.090,00€ *||4.080,00€ *||starts from 5.440,00€ *||700,00€|
|1000||9.140,00€ *||12.580,00€ *||20.480,00€ *||2.450,00€|
|5000||25.690,00€ *||35.690,00€ *||53.430,00€ *||5.900,00€|
Note: These prices are just examples.
Compile your personal quotation customized for the size of your company now on the
My REDDOXX customer portal or simply call our sales team for a consultation.